Saturday, September 22, 2012

I feel good! Dun-na-na-na-na-na-na!

On this first day of fall, I feel nothing short of amazing!

Just to show progress in time, it has been 14 weeks (just 2 days short of 15) since I've cut out fast food, and 11 weeks since I've started working out. Here are the main things I've noticed since I've started this change:


  • Better digestion
  • Faster Metabolism
  • Less stress
  • Increased energy
  • Happier sense of self
  • Boosted confidence
I'd say overall I never expected all these results. I did think I might drop a little weight, and gain a little energy, but what I've experienced has helped motivate me to push harder! I love getting a great muscle pump, I love not feeling disgusting and bloated after meals, and more than anything, I love the way I look! I haven't felt this confident in a bikini in a long time, I've always worn them...but the last couple of months I feel great in one!


I can't wait to see how my body progresses further, I think it's going to be a great ride and I cannot wait to continue my progress. I have decided to make a couple of goals for myself. While I am hoping to get pregnant soon, I don't know when it will happen. So first off, I would like to get myself into shape so that when I am pregnant, it will be easier to stay in shape. And until I am pregnant, and I have to take it down on a few things (not too much), I am going for a flat flat stomach...maybe even a six pack. Whether I make it there, I'm not sure, but I figure I can aim for it and do my best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment