It has been one year. One year since hubby and I decided I would stop taking birth control. One year since I began considering getting pregnant. One year since the event that caused Chad's mind to think, we are ready for kids. One year since Chad and I seriously began looking into homes that would fit our new family to be. One year ago today I became officially ready to be a mother.
One year.
One year since I dealt with getting a second period after finishing one just days prior. One year I have gone with irregular and missed periods. One year of negative pregnancy tests. One year of heartache, stress, and life trials. One year of ups and downs in my family life. One year of dealing with bull shit from others who sit on their high horses.
One year.
One year of endless support from friends. One year of "I love yous" from the ones that it means the most from. One year of fortune in the housing market. One year of happiness in the marriage department. One year of close bonding with my sisters. One year of putting my foot down and sticking to my guns. One year of not caring what others thought. One year of becoming a woman in my own heart.
One year...
While one year seems like nothing, it also is a large chunk of time in which a number of things have been fit into.. I am both lucky and unlucky in life. But I'm lucky where it counts and where I need to be in order to be happy. I am so grateful for those lucky things in my life. Because of those things, this last year, which has had it's share of living hells, has been manageable.
No comments:
Post a Comment