It's that time! Fall...the wind blows harder, the nights are cooler, and once in a while we get a shower or two. I was never that big of a fan of fall (with the exception of Halloween and Thanksgiving). But my besties all showed me how wonderful it could be! I love the fashion, I've grown to really love the rain (outside as well as in), and I love the smells that come with it too. Pumpkin flavor is something I give into often, and cuddling under a blanket is that much sweeter.
And speaking of cuddling, hubby and I have made a plan to spend more quality time together. With both our schedules being opposite and so packed with different things, we are making it a point to enjoy our alone time. And cuddling while watching a movie is definitely a great way to work on that! We are even already talking about how to decorate for Christmas! It's a great feeling to know that we're on the same page and that we can overcome difficult situations!
So I guess the Fall season is even sweeter now that we own a home and that we were able to fall in love again with each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment