Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Thoughts, Happy Times

I feel like I'm finally getting over this funk I'm in. Granted there are still a few things that I am not super crazy about in life, but for now I'm feeling good. Yesterday I received some words of encouragement from one of the women on my interview panel for my most recent interview. She told me that she thought I was going to be hired on in the winter because she and the other panelists wanted me there as well. She thought I had the job and was shocked when I told her that I wouldn't be seeing her around. She told me not to give up hope and to keep trying because I was somebody that they wanted there. It just made me really happy.

I haven't felt as stressed the last couple of days and all in all I'm feeling good. I know things are going to slowly start looking up. I just am impatient with how long it's going to take! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Reading this and knowing you are in a positive place makes me so so happy!!!!

    ReplyDelete